Winter 2013 Edition of Tradelines now available
Dedicated to capturing and explaining the most recent innovations in the risk management and consumer lending industries, the new issue of TradeLines is now available for free on VantageScore Solutions’ website.
TradeLines is a biannual publication issued by VantageScore Solutions geared towards market participants, regulators and others who are familiar with risk management, decision analytics, and consumer lending trends.
This winter’s issue of TradeLines features a cover story titled, “Money on the Move”, which is focused on how mobile technology and tablet computers are impacting the borrower experience. The article features insights from large lending institutions like USAA as well as from smaller financial services firms including credit unions such as San Antonio, Texas-based Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union.
Other articles include the following:
- “In-Store Branches Take Off, But What About Lending?” — An article that focuses on how many financial services institutions are opening branches in retail chains like grocery stores.
- “Taking Control of Your Credit to Improve Your Score” — An article authored by Sarah Davies, senior vice president of VantageScore Solutions in charge of research, analytics and product development, that explains why credit scores change often and how credit scores are impacted by common activities.
- “Banks Struggle to Staff Credit Risk Positions” — An article that looks at human resource and hiring trends in the risk management field.
- “Will Looser Underwriting Lead to Familiar Problems?” — An article that discusses credit standards in the auto finance sector.
- “Bringing Accurate Scoring to the ‘Credit Invisibles’” — A graphical look at the risk profiles among those who typically are unscoreable using traditional credit scoring models.
Read the entire winter edition of TradeLines by clicking here.