We’ve revamped our websites
You’ve probably noticed while reading this edition of The Score that there have been some changes in the webpages that house our newsletter—changes that are especially noticeable to those of you reading from your smartphones or tablets.
The redesigned newsletter pages are part of a broader upgrade of all VantageScore web properties, which have been undertaken to ensure that we continue to communicate effectively with our stakeholders.
- The sites are fully optimized for all devices and screen sizes. Previous versions of the sites worked with smartphones and tablets but didn’t always provide an ideal user experience. Headlines, menus, and other page elements will now scale more intelligently.
- The sites’ “look and feel” have been updated and energized, with fresh photography and advanced animation that bring the pages to life without slowing page download times or mobile responsiveness.
- A new “mega-menu” navigation scheme provides at-a-glance access to the bulk of information offered by each site to promote increased discovery and engagement.
- Carousel-style resource showcases and dynamic content zones throughout the sites make white papers, videos, infographics, and other materials easier to locate.
All of our websites have been relaunched, including:
- VantageScore.com: our corporate/industry website
- yourVantageScore.com: our consumer education website
- ReasonCode.org: the search engine-based site that helps consumers and lenders better understand and learn from the reason codes generated by VantageScore scoring models
- The Score: this monthly newsletter
Please explore the new sites. Let us know what you think, and come back often to see what’s new.
All the best,