VantageScore expands reach with podcasts on PYMNTS.com
One goal at VantageScore Solutions this year has been to emphasize the benefits of the VantageScore credit scoring model to credit card issuers. To that end, we have expanded the section of our website devoted to the card industry.
That’s not all. We have also expanded our outreach to media outlets that focus on the credit card and payment industries. And we’ve had particular success in that area at PYMNTS.com, which has provided coverage of VantageScore in multiple forms.
Perhaps the most exciting content featured at PYMNTS.com is a series of podcasts featuring Sarah Davies, our senior vice president of analytics, product management and research. These audio files, playable from the PYMNTS.com website and downloadable for offline listening, enable listeners to hear about the strategic benefits of the VantageScore credit scoring model directly from its chief architect and developer:
- “The difference a credit scoring model can make” addresses the opportunities card issuers and other lenders leave on the table by ignoring the ways advanced credit scoring models can improve their ability to identify additional creditworthy borrowers.
- “How to master the expanding credit universe” digs into the relationship between credit scores and the default risk that underlies them, and the importance of understanding that relationship when formulating lending strategies.
- “Validate before you speculate in credit scoring” explains the importance of regular validation of credit-scoring model performance, and how that process can improve outcomes for card issuers and other lenders.
PYMNTS.com also offers a good selection of traditional articles that showcase VantageScore resources relevant to bankcard-industry professionals. These include:
- “Changing the game of credit scoring” provides a great overview of VantageScore Solutions’ mission and the credit-scoring models that bring it to life.
- “The new world of credit scoring” focuses on the newly scoreable consumers added to the pool of potential borrowers by using the VantageScore model, and looks at their numbers and their credit-risk profiles, as detailed in our white paper, Universe Expansion: Is the Way You Score Customers State of the Art or State of Denial?
- “Making credit scoring plug-and-play” outlines a basic approach to evaluating and implementing a new credit scoring model, as detailed in our white paper, Model Conversion 1: Plug & Play.
This is just a sampling of the great VantageScore-based content featured on PYMNTS.com. All of these entries, additional published articles and more to come in the future, can be viewed at the site’s VantageScore company spotlight page. The content is terrific, and we trust you’ll appreciate it.
All the best,