Terms and Conditions
This website (this “Site”) is offered by VantageScore Solutions, LLC (“VantageScore”), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this Site constitutes your agreement to all of these Terms and Conditions. VantageScore may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting, which revisions will be binding upon all visitors to the Site. You should therefore visit this posting to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time as you visit the Site. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, references to VantageScore include its affiliates, directors and employees.
DATA, INFORMATION, AND CONTENT
The data, information and content on this Site are for information and education purposes only. Although VantageScore may provide data, information, and content relating to consumer credit, you should not construe any such information or other content available through this Site as financial, legal, or tax advice. You alone shall bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any data, information, or content on this Site before making any decisions based on such data, information, or content. In exchange for using such data, information, or content, you agree not to hold VantageScore, its members, nor (to the extent applicable) its third-party content providers liable for any claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information made available to you through this Site. By providing links or access to other websites, neither VantageScore nor any of its members are endorsing services provided by any website’s sponsoring organization.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The information contained at the Site, including but not limited to text and images herein (other than certain images and information licensed from third parties) and their arrangement, are copyright ©2022 by Vantage Score Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.
VantageScore and its logo are trademarks of VantageScore. All other trademarks are property of VantageScore unless otherwise designated or clearly implied herein as belonging to third parties. Nothing contained at the Site shall be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright (except as expressly stated above) or proprietary rights of VantageScore or of any third party.
The Site, including this page, may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Certain images and information at the Site are the copyright or trademark of third parties and any use is subject to the terms and conditions of such third parties.
LIMITED LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
VantageScore hereby grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to view, bookmark, download, and print the pages within this Site and the documents, graphics, information, and media incorporated on these pages. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and VantageScore as a result of your use of this Site. You are solely responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing, and maintaining all of the equipment, telephone lines, and other material that you need to access this Site. The pages within this Site may be used solely for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes or, if you are a VantageScore-authorized entity, for internal business purposes. Except as provided for herein, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any pages, data, information, software, products, or services obtained from this Site unless you have obtained the prior written permission of VantageScore.
Notwithstanding the foregoing license, unless you have obtained VantageScore’s prior written permission, you MAY NOT:
- Copy, modify, or display VantageScore’s name, logo, trademarks, text, or graphic images in any way, except as may be expressly authorized on this Site.
- Redeliver any of the pages, text, images, or content of this Site using “framing” technology.
- Modify or use the pages, text, images, or content from this Site for any other purpose.
- Use devices (including software) that are designed to provide repeated automated access to this Site, probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network related in any way to this Site. VantageScore reserves the right to take all measures necessary to prevent such access, probing, scanning, or testing, including denial or termination of service.
- Include “VantageScore” or any VantageScore trademark or service mark, any VantageScore executive’s name, or any variation of any of the foregoing as a metatag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that may create an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement between any user and/or site and VantageScore.
When you are using this Site, VantageScore may collect analytics information automatically. This information may include your general device information, device identifiers, network information, website, and application interaction events. VantageScore use this information to analyze, develop and improve the performance of this Site. For this purpose, we may use internal analytic as well as third-party service providers. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by VantageScore. VantageScore expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this Site.
Please read these linking conditions (”Linking Conditions”) before linking to this Site. You may not link to this Site unless you accept and comply with these Linking Conditions. You are granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site provided you comply at all times with all of the following conditions:
- The link must resolve to VANTAGESCORE’s portal page at www.VantageScore.com;
- The text of the link on the linking site must include the terms “VantageScore” or www.VantageScore.com;
- The link and surrounding context on the linking site must not falsely represent or suggest any relationship between the linking site and VantageScore (including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement, membership or sponsorship);
- The link and surrounding context on the linking site must not portray VantageScore, its members, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner;
- The link must deliver VantageScore content outside of a framed environment and must maintain the integrity of the layout, content, and look and feel of this Site; and
- The link must deliver users directly to this Site unaltered, unmodified, and unadulterated in any way by the linking site.
If you download software or files from this Site, the software, including any files or images incorporated in or generated by the software and data accompanying the software, and files (collectively, the “Files”) are licensed to you by VantageScore subject to these Terms and Conditions and solely for your personal, noncommercial use unless you are a VantageScore-authorized entity, in which case you may use the Files for your internal business purposes. However:
- VantageScore does not transfer title to the Files to you;
- Except as provided for herein, you own the medium on which the Files are recorded, but VantageScore and its licensors retain full and complete title in and to the Files, including all intellectual property rights therein;
- You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Files to any other form whatsoever;
- You may not use the Files directly or indirectly on a time-sharing, remote-job-entry, or service-bureau basis for the benefit of any third party; and
- Software from this Site is subject to U.S. export controls. Software from this Site may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or reexported outside the United States. By downloading or using any software from this Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country or territory outside the United States and its territories.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may include links to other third-party websites and resources enabling you to leave the Site in order to access them, or may incorporate materials or information from other third-party Sites. Unless otherwise expressly provided VantageScore, such third-party websites listed as links in this Site are not under the control of VantageScore, but rather are exclusively controlled by third parties. Accordingly, VantageScore makes no representations whatsoever concerning such websites. Although VantageScore may provide a link to a third party, such a link is not an authorization, endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation by VantageScore with respect to such website, its owners or its providers. VantageScore is providing these links only as a convenience to you. VantageScore has not tested any information, products or software found on such websites and therefore cannot make any representations whatsoever with respect thereto. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
VantageScore uses YouTube API services to connect the contents of VantageScore’s YouTube Channel(s) with this Site. YouTube’s Terms of Service can be found at youtube.com/t/terms.
IN NO EVENT WILL VANTAGESCORE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR ANY USE OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES AND WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMERS
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, VANTAGESCORE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VANTAGESCORE’S MEMBERS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, AND LICENSORS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
VANTAGESCORE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VANTAGESCORE’S MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS, MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, ERRORS, WORMS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- ANY ERRORS ON THIS SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
- THE DATA AND MATERIALS PRESENTED OR DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE ARE CORRECT, ACCURATE, CURRENT, OR RELIABLE.
ANY CONTENT OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT.
NEITHER VANTAGESCORE NOR VANTAGESCORE’S MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF VANTAGESCORE OR ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT AND TORT ACTIONS (INCLUDING LIBEL), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE (BY WAY OF EXAMPLE ONLY):
- THE USE, COPYING OR DISPLAY OF, OR THE INTERACTION OR ANY OTHER FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH, THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED AT THIS SITE (INCLUDING VIA COMPUTER VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER FORM OF SOFTWARE).
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THIS SITE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE.
THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSES EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE FINANCIAL, LEGAL, OR TAX ADVICE ON ANY MATTER. VANTAGESCORE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN.
No Advice Provided
Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Site are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not intended as any form of advice, whether legal, accounting, investment, financial or tax advice. Therefore, it cannot be relied upon as such. Should you require such advice, contact a licensed professional.
Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. You understand that any data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that any calculations made using such data are not guaranteed by these sources, the information providers, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete. VantageScore will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless VantageScore, its members, representatives, agents, suppliers, third-party content providers, and licensors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this Site.
JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES AND APPLICABLE LAW
By visiting this Site, you agree that the laws of the state of Delaware, United States of America, without regard to Delaware principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute regarding such terms or this Site that might arise between you and VantageScore. If you take legal action relating to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to file such action only in federal or state court in Wilmington, Delaware, and you consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of those courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
INTEGRATION AND SEVERABILITY
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The preceding Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between VantageScore and you relating to the subject matter herein.
Questions? Questions regarding this Site and/or these Terms and Conditions governing access to and use of the Site should be directed to info@VantageScore.com.