Terms and Conditions
This website is offered by VantageScore Solutions, LLC (“VantageScore”), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms and conditions set forth herein. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to all of the following terms and conditions.
DATA, INFORMATION, AND CONTENT
The data, information and content on this site are for information and education purposes only. Although VantageScore may provide data, information, and content relating to consumer credit, you should not construe any such information or other content available through this site as legal or tax advice. You alone shall bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any data, information, or content on this site before making any decisions based on such data, information, or content. In exchange for using such data, information, or content, you agree not to hold VantageScore, its members, nor (to the extent applicable) its third-party content providers liable for any claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information made available to you through this site. By providing links or access to other websites, neither VantageScore nor any of its members are endorsing services provided by any website’s sponsoring organization.
MODIFICATION AND MONITORING OF WEBSITE
VantageScore reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. We suggest that you check these terms periodically for changes. The terms can be accessed from the link at the bottom of our website pages. If you use this website after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changed terms. VantageScore expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
VantageScore owns and operates this site and the VantageScore trademark.
Other VantageScore graphics, logos, page headers, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of VantageScore or its licensors. The VantageScore trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or in any manner that disparages or discredits VantageScore or its members.
All other trademarks or trade names appearing elsewhere on this website are the property of their respective owners.
2. COPYRIGHT POLICY
Copyright 2013 VantageScore Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise expressly set forth in this site, the compilation of all content on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, video clips, audio clips, logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, HTML code, and XML code, is the property of VantageScore and its members and/or affiliates or its suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws and other laws.
1. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
VantageScore hereby grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to view, bookmark, download, and print the pages within this site and the documents, graphics, information, and media incorporated on these pages. You are solely responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing, and maintaining all of the equipment, telephone lines, and other material that you need to access this site. The pages within this site may be used solely for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes or, if you are a VantageScore-authorized entity, for internal business purposes. Except as provided for herein, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any pages, data, information, software, products, or services obtained from this site unless you have obtained the prior written permission of VantageScore. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by VantageScore. VantageScore expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing license, unless you have obtained VantageScore’s prior written permission, you MAY NOT:
- Copy, modify, or display VantageScore’s name, logo, trademarks, text, or graphic images in any way, except as may be expressly authorized on this site.
- Redeliver any of the pages, text, images, or content of this site using “framing” technology.
- Modify or use the pages, text, images, or content from this site for any other purpose.
- Use devices (including software) that are designed to provide repeated automated access to this site, probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network related in any way to this site. VantageScore reserves the right to take all measures necessary to prevent such access, probing, scanning, or testing, including denial or termination of service.
- Include “VantageScore” or any VantageScore trademark or service mark, any VantageScore executive’s name, or any variation of any of the foregoing as a metatag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that may create an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement between any user and/or site and VantageScore.
2. LINKING CONDITIONS
Please read these linking conditions (”Linking Conditions”) before linking to this site. You may not link to this site unless you accept and comply with these Linking Conditions. You are granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided you comply at all times with all of the following conditions:
- The link must resolve to VANTAGESCORE’s portal page at www.VantageScore.com;
- The text of the link on the linking site must include the terms “VantageScore” or www.VantageScore.com;
- The link and surrounding context on the linking site must not falsely represent or suggest any relationship between the linking site and VantageScore (including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement, membership or sponsorship);
- The link and surrounding context on the linking site must not portray VantageScore, its members, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner;
- The link must deliver VantageScore content outside of a framed environment and must maintain the integrity of the layout, content, and look and feel of this site; and
- The link must deliver users directly to this site unaltered, unmodified, and unadulterated in any way by the linking site.
- VantageScore does not transfer title to the Files to you;
- Except as provided for herein, you own the medium on which the Files are recorded, but VantageScore and its licensors retain full and complete title in and to the Files, including all intellectual property rights therein;
- You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Files to any other form whatsoever;
- You may not use the Files directly or indirectly on a time-sharing, remote-job-entry, or service-bureau basis for the benefit of any third party; and
- Software from this site is subject to U.S. export controls. Software from this site may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or reexported outside the United States. By downloading or using any software from this site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country or territory outside the United States and its territories.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than VantageScore. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. The linked sites are not under the control of VantageScore, and VantageScore is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of a link does not imply any association with its operators or any endorsement of the linked site by VantageScore.
No Business Relationship Created By Your Use. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and VantageScore as a result of your use of this website.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, VANTAGESCORE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VANTAGESCORE’S MEMBERS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, AND LICENSORS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. VANTAGESCORE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VANTAGESCORE’S MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS, MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, ERRORS, WORMS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- ANY ERRORS ON THIS SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
- THE DATA AND MATERIALS PRESENTED OR DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE ARE CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
ANY CONTENT OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT.
NEITHER VANTAGESCORE NOR VANTAGESCORE’S MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF VANTAGESCORE OR ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (BY WAY OF EXAMPLE ONLY):
- THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THIS SITE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE.
THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSES EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE FINANCIAL, LEGAL, OR TAX ADVICE ON ANY MATTER. VANTAGESCORE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless VantageScore, its members, representatives, agents, suppliers, third-party content providers, and licensors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this site.
JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES AND APPLICABLE LAW
INTEGRATION AND SEVERABILITY
If any provision of these terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The preceding terms and conditions of use represent the entire agreement between VantageScore and you relating to the subject matter herein.